Your Agent Will Handle all the Details
When selling your house, there are few things more exciting than receiving an offer. That means someone is interested in your property and has prepared a formal offer to buy it.
What is an offer, exactly?
It’s simply a legal document that shows the price the buyer is proposing to pay. An offer will include other details, such as the requested closing date, and may also include one or more conditions, such as whether the buyer is requesting a home inspection, whether they plan to get a mortgage or will pay cash, etc.
When you receive an offer, you will want to sell your house to that buyer for the highest price possible. In addition, you’ll want to make sure there are no potential problems that might prevent the deal from closing – such as the buyer being unable to arrange financing.
I realize this may sound complicated. Don’t worry. As your real estate agent, I’ll take care of all the details. For example, I will:
- Review the offer with you and explain everything clearly, including things you might not even think of to ask.
- Give you my professional assessment as to the quality of the offer. If there are things that concern me, I’ll point them out to you.
- Advise you on whether to accept the offer, reject the offer, or make a counter-offer, if you like. Beyond that I will LISTEN to how you want to respond!
- Prepare a counter-offer that gets you a better deal, without risking the sale slipping through your fingers.
- Skillfully negotiate with the buyer’s Realtor on your behalf, so you sell your house for the highest price, and for the best terms, possible. For example, perhaps it would help you to “lease back” for a couple of weeks.
- Prepare all the necessary documents, and work closely with the buyer’s agent, to make sure the transaction goes through smoothly.
- Communicate with you throughout the entire process. You’re never in the dark when you work with me. You’ll never have to “track me down;” I pride myself on answering my phone 8 AM to 10 PM, and return any missed calls promptly.
Selling your house for the best price possible is my expertise and my duty to you, especially in this local market.
Want to discuss how much you may be able to get for your house? Please submit the form below or call, text or email me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.