Get the Community Information You Need
Do you want to learn more about a particular community? Are you having difficulties figuring out which neighborhood has affordable fees and would be perfect for you and your family? Are you moving out of the area and need information on communities in other parts of the city or country?
I can help.
As a full-time Naples Realtor for the past 19 years, I can provide you with important insights into a range of communities so you can make a more informed decision.
I can get you details on:
- Type and style of homes, condos or villas.
- Age of the community which impacts important factors like whether the homes were built to current hurricane codes.
- Local amenities such as schools, beaches, parks, shopping/dining, hospitals, etc.
- Neighborhood amenities such as beach access, membership availability such as golf or social and whether mandatory or voluntary, and whether golf is “bundled,” equity or non-equity, whether landscaping and irrigation are included, etc.
- Properties currently listed for sale in the neighborhood, or recently closed.
- Mandatory fees in conjunction with owning the home or condo and what they include, such as homeowner association fees, CDD or MSTU fees, land lease fees, etc.
- Any other neighborhood rules such as pet policies, leasing restrictions, age restrictions, etc.
- Other neighborhood idiosyncracies, such as whether the community will allow playground equipment in the yard, whether a fence is allowed around the yard, etc.
The community you live in is just as important as the home you buy. That’s why I’m committed to helping you make the right choice.
For information on communities, call or email me personally.